hollywoodwatergate

radio sho 2003 amature and dumb

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

SOMEONE I USED TO KNOW

women and song 18 hits from the worlds greatest female artists,....
so ....rite off the top of my head..... without hearing it ,......i can certainly identify almost half a dozen songs on this that were plagiarized off my back while i never got a dime for anything i know for sure i can take a polygraph ,of these greats likewise able to take a poly test....help i need someone to take it and say yes....they made it huge in Hollywood plagiarizing me verbatim IE:
STRONG ENOUGH,CHER
KISS ME 6PENCE NONE THE RICHER(I EVEN NAMED THE GROUP TOO WHILE I WAS AT IT)
CONSTANT CRAVING,K.D.LANG,
FREE YOUR MIND,EN VOGUE(AGAIN NAMING THE GROUP ,W/ THE SONG )
TRUE COLORS ,CYNDI LOPER,
COM-ON- PAY ME AND PUT MY SIB FAMILY AND THEIR PALS AWAY,IN JAIL AND HONOR THE DEAD,
a sneaking bro in-law aka saint Francis the latent homo leader on the police dept in slummer-ville had the habit of calling 1 helpless Vic" BOZO",the Vic's who got very detailed  detailed snuff  threats too .../
and my sis taking my military status and medal ,....where does she get off partying and eating and opening Xmas presents while i went to the army 5am in the morning  Christmas day !  of 1984-85 ...what did she do while i was earning my STATUS?
ya Hollywood Watergate slave singer wasn't my goal in life


I'M BACK !AND,... I LISTENED To THIS 18 WONDER WOMEN HIT ,AND THERE ARE 6 MORE THAN I KNEW OF -PLAGIARIZED OFF ME -VERBATIM ,

BRASS IN MY POCKET IM SPECIAL THE PRETENDERS,
MISSING (TODD TERRY CLUB MIX) EVERYTHING BUT THE GIRL AND I CALLED IT AND I MISS YOU 
IT WAS ABOUT AMY BEAL WHO WAS SNUFFED AND THE OKLAHOMA ELITE SOLDIER SLAVE
AND ,
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS FOREVER,DONNA LEWIS,
LITTLE LIES FLEETWOOD MAC
ETERNAL FLAME,BANGLES
IM EVERY WOMAN ,CHAKA CHAN,AND- I THOT IT WAS THE POINTER SISTERS WHO PLAGIARIZED ME ON THIS simply ,BECAUSE, i loved chaka as a woman ever SINCE I WAS 17 YRS OLD!
(,NOW THAT'S A DISAPPOINTMENT)

FYI 
THIS IS MY LETTER :
TO FBI :
TODAY (EMAIL )
to:GLEASON ,assistant SPECIAL AGENT IN CHARGE,TODAY aug 30 thursday 2012
,IN REGARDS TO THIS BITCH:
 http://youtu.be/INla3GJjSl4
this is how low Madonna is even now ,still taking everything i ever did ....plagiarizing me, at all costs ,while my sibs were still making very sure- i never got a dime -never would be believed esp., as an eyewitness to murder,
http://youtu.be/INla3GJjSl4
PS:i now have to find a lawyer ,for a BIGOT-clinic dr-ANNA RABKINA, that discriminates ,and shut me off of my HORMONES!(medical scripts that follows standard treatment, SINCE 1989)
with no image;
NO respect ,or money ,at this age-
 I will always meet a "big B",and, have a bitch of a time ,from everyone !thanks!,
so... ,  if you ever decide to do something -AGENT GLEASON ,
PLEASE-
 DO IT SOON!

Watch

M STILL PLAGIARIZING ME ,AND THIS IS MINE TOO 
http://youtu.be/97nAvTVeR6o
&SO IS THIS MINE TOO
http://youtu.be/kXhy7ZsiR50
http://youtu.be/jQ_ExkfcBao
 HIT SONGS ALL PLAGIARIZED OFF ME ,(AND THERES MORE THAN JUST THIS JACKSON AND FAMILY STOLE)ALL  ABOVE MENTIONED ,PLAGIARIZED BY THE MICHEAL JACKSON TOO ,
'JACKSON,YOU PLAGIARISTS! WHAT ELSE DID YOU DO?!'
AND THIS TOO IS MINE 
http://youtu.be/l5zFsy9VIdM
AND THIS 
http://youtu.be/uxkLOoxHOZI
PLAGIARISM AND MURDER IN HOLLYWOODWATERGATE GO TOGETHER ,TO SHUT ME UP -STARS GET AWAY WITH THE SONGS /PLAGIARISM,  AND MY SIBS GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER,...CAUSE THEY CAN!

1 comment:

  1. IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD CLINIC WEST LYNN ,I'M SURE I'M THE ONLY ONE WITH A DELUSIONAL CONSTANTLY PREGNANT BLONDE HAIRED BLUE EYED NURSE HOMEY GANG-BANGER,AND AN ANOREXIC HISPANIC RECEPTIONISTS WHO TALK FOR MY PRIMARY DR ,ON MY INSURANCE PLAN NOW- SAYING, TO EVERY REQUEST OF MINE ,THAT :THE DR "DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE "WELL G -MAYBE- I SHOULD SIT AT THE BACK OF THE BUS TOO WHILE I'M AT IT.....DO I NEED THE NATIONAL GUARD ,TO SEE THE DR ,AND GET A T SHOT ,OR A VISIT NOW !? I WAS TOLD TO GET OUT OF 'THEIR CLINIC', AND GO TO ANOTHER NEIGHBORHOOD 25+ MI. ,OUT OF MY LOCA. ,AND ,"GET A NOTE ,FROM A DR. ,THEN COME BACK ,AND ,MAYBE..... I CAN SEE THE DR.....I SAY -NO- YOU LEAVE,THIS IS WHERE I LIVE ,THERE'S NO PRIVATE PRACTICE HERE,&- THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A NEIGHBORHOOD "COMMUNITY" CLINIC,NOT A PLACE FOR RED NECK BIGOT BUMS TO ABOUND,I'M THE 1 WHO CERTAINLY DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE NOW -SPECIAL THANKS TO THIS KIND OF RECEPTION -EVERY TIME -I SHOW UP- THE RECEPTIONISTS STAFF IN THERE -PULLS A RIOT ON ME ,AND NOT ONLY PULVERIZES ME FOR TRYING TO SEE MY DR ,BUT, MS. ANOREXIC, LOOKS LIKE SHE SMELLS SOMETHING BAD- TELLING ME THERE'S NOTHING FOR APPOINTMENTS" SORRY...YA' SORRY MY AZ,'GET SENSITIVE!'-I'M SENDING LESS THAN A HUNDRED MORE LIKE ME ,TO YOUR OFFICE NOW,WHEN YOU GUYS CLAIM YOU'RE:" ALLIED HEALTH PROS." YOU CAN CALL ME SAINT PATTY!

    ReplyDelete