hollywoodwatergate

radio sho 2003 amature and dumb

Friday, August 10, 2012

plagiarism used as censorship?

I hear Madonna is in the front lines fighting with big time fake token gay ,Elton john( ELTON JOHN WHO DID CRAP TILL HE PLAGIARIZED ME AKA a Pre-Madonna, plagiarists, with, Paul MC Cartny).
joke: whats one plagiarists say to the other ?
got words?
Anyway.....,Madonna's, massive plagiarism ,of my original big hit songs made me shut up finally, so i can't sing anymore ,I feel censored, but, Madonna and Elton, ot, to know how free I really am ,by now? ...,

I see this blog has to be continued later, ESPECIALLY since, another primadonna died,PAST FEW DAYS AGO, at age 68, and, his claim to fame was ,also,PLAGIARISM, with my songs: IE: "the way we were",
and, I did the main event , too,

 FACT IS:
once you plagiarize -
everything you do is suspect...

DO I WANT PLAGIARISTS DEAD?
LIKE WHITNEY AND BOY GEORGE AND ROBERT PALMER AND JOHN LENNON ETC ETC ?
NO

THEY ARE WITNESSES

YOU CANT TALK IF YOURE DEAD

AND EVERYBODY TALKS
IN THE BACK OF MY OPTIMISTIC NOT SO REALISTIC MIND I DO HOPE THEY ARE NOT 'REAL DEATHS',
AND ,ARE THEY ARE TAKEN IN WITNESS PROTECTION BY FBI SO THEY ARE WITNNESSES RITE NOW-
 HOSTILE ,GUILTY ,OR NOT ...
IT IS STILL A WITNESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment