hollywoodwatergate

radio sho 2003 amature and dumb

Thursday, August 16, 2012

slavesinger recent investigations

Florence Welch,(see her picture below)
BORN (ALLEGEDLY) AUG. 28 ,1986.
WITH PLASTIC SURGERY AND A "PAPER-TRIP "WHO ISN'T.....26!?
 singer ,for Florence and the machine busted out lungs and yielded 5 hit singles from lungs.
she's in current biography VOL 73,NUMBER 6,JUNE 2012,and,
 if it's my songs and platform ,SHE IS DOING ALL ALONG I SUSPECT ONLY DUE TO THE FACT SHES A HIT AND ESPECIALLY since shes praising plagiarists "queen of soul" Aretha Franklin ,who never needed to plagiarize me, and jumped, on the hollywoodwatergate bandwagon ,
then AGAIN : it's ,just another common 'birds of a feather 'story ,to tell....
PLAGIARISTS DO STICK TOGETHER LIKE BAD COPS OR CRIMINALS,
OR STAY TOGETHER ,NOT UNLIKE PRISONERS.

i will find out ......IF SHE IS GENUINE .OR NOT...

*add special note:
recent signifigant possible mob connected and recent deaths, in my life in a too timely manner along with this simutaneous rise to stardom is  philis sordillo ,maiden name welsh,*see blog i did ,on her and her husband ,john sordillo ,who died recently ,with his wife @ the bottom column mentioned in alias memorial fashion same page same time as johns death

he was a longtime close family friend and real estate investor and vetran pilot ,& 2 important persons whe were friends to my partents and the 2 most important people -who were always my second loves ,in this life,as well as my love ,and respect ,for their 4 daughters namely : denise, the youngest&,donna ,&diane,(the twins) ,and ,debbie, my teenage confidant....we all met ,at some point ,almost every sat. nite- parents and kids ,and the Roys ,too OLDER made into my grandparents too before sordillos of lynn,ma....

nonetheless: I WILL ABSOLUTELY track ea. song ,title, and verbal stance, and attached platform,
....then: i will let the world know ,IF -SHE'S REAL, OR just ,ANOTHER G.D.HOLLYWOODWATERGATE STAR-PLAGIARISTS !

,any idiot can take a song ,
especially, if your a bar room singing tech.; promiscuous ,and ,have no moral base ,
&,esp. ,when you're down,&,HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE ,
AND THINK EVERY ONE'S STUPID ,AS STUPID,YOU ARE CRIMINAL,
 AND
,DON'T THINK YOU  WILL GET COT,AND ,
"YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT" IS THE MAIN REASON GIVEN ,
FOR DOING ANYTHING CRIMINAL

so stand by-

i can only say -what set me on the trail -is lungs- and toxic cockroaches-
 being something i did -talking about everyone's a cockroach; like "Michael Jacksons' -investigator " ,Anthony Pelecano, said, to me and my mistress EARLY NINETEEN NINETIES......who DID inspire me to render it ,in ,another formal creation ,of platforms and songs and
,lungs,...
WAS ,ANOTHER CONCEPTUAL DESIGN CREATION OF MINE
WHICH I HOPE
 ISN'T
PART ,OF MORE STOLEN- HITS,
 AND CREATIONS OF MINE!!,
BECAUSE ,'LUNGS'WAS SOMEWHAT OF a long time
creative movement ,of MINE
evolving from one state and form ,in-to another,
so ,in the end &,in sum: lungs (IF IT WAS INDEED MINE) was a real life form-
 where i eventually come to recreating myself-
 i recreated myself,
 as:- 'gil boy'-
where: lungs' ,was part of the special johnrhas i originated , & ,where the songs and words together actually
came from ....

i certainly can and will clarify later ,esp. in regards to my songs ,IF
 SHE DID ,INDEED TAKE anything verbatim ,AND if she did indeed also PLAGIARIZE me for ANYTHING....,
BUT,I DIDN'T HEAR ,nor LISTEN TO ,OR REVIEW ,ANYTHING ,
YET....
SO ...
I'M DUMB RITE NOW.

She was described ,as having "other worldly compositions" 2009-2012
SO....WE SHALL SEE....

FOR SURE,

 LEO TOLSTOY , IN HIS CLASSIC BOOK
WAR AND PEACE
"TRUTH CRUSHED TO THE GROUND WILL RISE AGAIN...."


oh oh" i think this 
http://youtu.be/tYB9JyDoM_U
http://youtu.be/tYB9JyDoM_U 
was plagiarized .... , that means everything is

......
suspect ....now....oh no...... 
when i did this song i dedicated it to the 
 jeannie o blattman ,
aka 
my second g. f .

1 comment:

  1. JUST WHERE DID I SEE THIS FEMALE (IF EVER),IN MY LIFE IS MY QUESTION NOW.....

    ReplyDelete