hollywoodwatergate

radio sho 2003 amature and dumb

Thursday, September 6, 2012

TOP 20 CONCERTS MADE MONEY OFF ME

#1. on the list is ,Kenny Chesney /Tim McGraw net $4,384,494,88.97. total plagiarists,
#4. on the list is Dave Mathews band ,$1,403,010,54.48.mega bucks, off being plagiarists too,
 and me watching THIS fatso sing my songs Crash into me etc. etc. ...  makes me embarrassed,
also #13. is the Beach Boys $564,354,65.52 made off ,Cocomo, etc ,then the rest of the plagiarism was passed onto their Beach boy daughters ,another embarrassment to me.....
( and quite a disappointment too.)..big time-Beach boys I grew up with- didn't ever have to plagiarize me!, and, then did do plagiarism ,w/ their daughters ,on exclusively my hits .....making their daughters, after their Beach boy 1980 comeback SOLEY ,OFF OF MY BACK!
 then there is # 20. John Melloncamp,ON THIS LIST - who not only is famous -soley due to plagiarizing me and, my original hit songs ,but, also copied my smokin'singing act COMPLETE!,to go along with my songs THAT he, just had to plagiarize, to make it big, and, he made $345.769,78.74 recently.....
HOW DO U LIKE THAT?!
 &, HOW WOULD U LIKE IT,
IF YOU WERE ME?
THANKS, TO MY IN LAWS AND ,DEDICATED SIB'S WHO GAVE MY ORIGINAL HIT SONGS AND FAME AND FORTUNE AWAY ....HERE'S A RECENT EXAMPLE OF THE MANY $$$$$$$MILLIONS THEY MADE -PLAGIARIZING OFF ME!
MY LOVING INLAW CAMEILE(AN IDENTICAL TWIN TOO!) WAS RELATED TO "FLORINETINE"
THE FLORINETINE  WHO WAS INDICTED ,WITH WHITEY BULGER ,AND, SHE THE ONE WHO TOOK BY HOOK SHYLOCK AND CROOK -ALL 11 HOMES- NEWLY BUILT, ON KINGS BEACH ....ALL MINE .....SOME WERE UNDER MY NAME ....SOME UNDER THEM ,AND ,SOME WERE UNDER MY PARENTS NAMES ,BCUZ -I WAS GENEROUS, AND STUPID ....NEW HOMES GIVEN TO ME ,FOR MY SONGS ,BY 2 NAMED KEY STARS, IN HOLLYWOOD -WHO CAME TO SHAKE MY HAND, AND SEE ME SPECIAL, IN SWAMPSCOTT,MA.01970.....
CHESNEY,
YOU SMALL HANDED BUM ,
YA'
 YOU NEEDED TO PLAGIARIZE ME ,
AND, YOU STILL NEED 'A BIG HAND',(MAYBE ,EVEN2BIGER HANDS FOR THAT MATTER!)
no doubt -plagiarism ,as WAS DONE ,in Hollywoodwatergate -KILLS.


P.S.
ANY LAWYERS OUT THERE ?
WHO HANDLE "FILTHY RELATIVES"?!
PLEASE- LETS MAKE A MINT Now ,AND ,MAKEM' PAY, AND ,PUT THEM AWAY,

SO.....
TAKE MY FAMILY...


PLEASE!!!!!http://plagiarisminhollywood.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment