hollywoodwatergate

radio sho 2003 amature and dumb

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

slavesinger songs take the music awards again

Okay wide awake is mine and along with a few other top artists, thanks to me and my songs they plagiarized, that was snuck off and handed to them, so more of my original songs ,to date (going on 40 yrs now) are, in the awards, AGAIN! ....AND, KATTY PERRRY, AFTER TAKING NO.# 1 -SEVERAL TIMES, WITH MY SONGS LIKE : ET AND WIDE AWAKE IS RE RELEASING THIS SONG, http://youtu.be/uuwfgXD8qV8,( &,THAT'S MINE TOO!)

Ya i'm my mothers"'oh so  special musically talented child"....I'M SORRY, BUT, I GOTTA' SPELL IT OUT....IT'S MY firm OPINION TODAY
My sister IS, nothing to respect ,even walks off with my military army 'grenada campaign medal',
 to whack her way up(REMEMBER the Pisani, motto:" LEAVE NO WITNESSES!") ,
TECHNICALLY SPEAKING: A no-talent couple of insanely jelous &; malicious siblings ,Esp.my loser state cop sister- who turned-out to be  a skuzz bum ,AND/OR SEMI-serial killer, and, my jelous brother too ,ABSOLUTELY, nothing to respect ,just  a nervy psychopath, Both OF MY LOVING SIBLINGS married mob-connected dirty-cop laiden skum-bum CATALIST - who took my life; fame and fortune ,and, took my mothers' life too,
 JUST, BEcause: MY MOTHER  was, so special to me..... ,putting some other hapless innocent- victim ,in her grave, (Y- DONT U LAY IT OUT ,ON POLY TO THEM FBI?! ,AND GET OFF THE POT!?)and BELIEVE ME-
 MY SIBLING FAMILY-  DID THE SAME- TO everyone else, that was wise ,and/OR, with me..

.So...., after all the talent ,and love ,that went into my songs- i have nothing-
 and nothing left, BEcuz, i have 2 giant bad-az sibs, on me 4 most of my life...


What did anyone do so far ,about any part of this mess called: Hollywoodwatergate?!

laffed at me,TO THIS DAY ,THAT'S WHAT ....

WHO DO YOU THINK DID ROLLING STONES ,.COMEBACK. ,WITH EMOTIONAL RESCUE ETC ETC ETC TUFF ENUFF ,BEAST OF BURDEN, IM JUST WAITN ON A FRIEND,AND, SHATTERED ETC ETC ETC


WHAT HAS ANYONE DONE,
AFTER BEING TOLD ALL ABOUT THIS MESS...
SOME JUST STEPPED IN MARGINALLY OR MALICIOULSY AND helpled my sibs;
called my' MILITARY DEPT OF DEFENSE entry level status'=A no status,
 and, won't even answer the question"where IS my military campaign-medal!?(i want it back now!) -and, where's my very "honorable dishcarge" D.O.R.= DISCHARGE upon-request?,AND,
 MY" ENTRY LEVEL STATUS"..
where's that?
 and all those records...
INHERITANCES
 PROPERTIES
 INCOME ASSETS AND GIFTS AND PROPERTIES AND LIFE ESTATE
OR  WHERE MY EXACT ACHIEVEMENTS
.ALL GONE?!!
 THE SAME WAY MY SONGS WENT !?
AND,' NO-REPLY' IS A-OKAY ?,
JUST CHALK IT UP TO:
Hey ....
 NO PULSE=
 NO PROBLEMS ,
FOR YOUR SISTER 'REPLY' ...
YA' I'M "SPECIAL"....(NO PUN INTENEDED, BUT -THE HIT SONG CALLED :I'M SPECIAL-IS MY SONG TOO!)

No comments:

Post a Comment