hollywoodwatergate

radio sho 2003 amature and dumb

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

loveles hollywoodwatergate

i was on old swampscott road ....(NO JOKE ,but tell if you heard this one b4 from me...)and i made a few top original number one hit song again and i said okay if you want these songs you better give me a castle right here on this spot...&.....i will be willing to wait a while for it...and, i did: the hit  bring me a higher love ,another song they took too something about she likes to roll,or let her roll etc etc 
 etc,and nothing compares to you and....
 i as i left the road ....and turned to the swampscott cemetery- i was actually braking down while making nothing compares to you song ,and ,cineado'connor, made white wash star success over nite,only a few times- have i ever- brokedown , inside- making a song,that was , so important ,IE: constant craving was another ,and, i say to my self :*what gave them the pass to take my song and plagiarize me,?*
, not EVER EVEN giving me a single dime for my creatively art or songs and lets face it .......
80% of the price for any art or song is always the "originality"...so.....you know what i got?.....

i got the "castle" alright ,&,rite ,in that spot,too just like i asked when doing the platform for my songs

see the picture above...
i got a friggen' miniature golf castle on that spot,

and where did the money
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
come from?! .....and ya' i know: 'my song money' is all over the place,
 to spite me and my circumstance,
that's how hateful and wonderful my 2 siblings and Sicilian wop idiot primate in law family is,
 to me and mine.
 i couldnt believe it ,....i even PLAYED THE G. D. MINI GOLF!
 ,AND, I WAS BORED OUT OF MY freakin'MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that stupid g d laughable token castle  ,JUST SEALED THE FACT ,
OF HOW I GOT NOTHING, FOR ALL MY SONGS,all those years,
 NO FAME-
NO FORTUNE
 JUST Stalkers ,in my"nuclear- FAMILY"
 WHO CAN'T EVEN LEAVE MY LIFE ALONE RIGHT UP TO THIS DAY.!...

THE "OLIVER TWIST RELATIVE FAMILY" OF MINE IS STILL- SCANDALIZING ME,

i can't even brake DOWN OR SOB , to think about the "PAST-blood shed", in this case ,


another brake down second -won't ever set STRAIGHT this share of garbage LEFT LIBERAL in my life,

SINCE 8TH GRADE
AND EVEN B4
IS WHEN I STARED MAKING ONE,....
 THEN A COUPLE......,
 THEN A FEW ,......

THEN ROLLS OF DOZENS OF FAMOUS NUMBER ONE HIT SONGS

AND THEY WERE ALL TAKEN
sincerely,LoveLes

THE DAY THEY GO TO JAIL IS THE DAY I MAY ACTUALLY ENJOY  boring MINI GOLF game,may as well put one in the cemetery with the number of bodies they put away for my g d multi million dollar hit songs

No comments:

Post a Comment