hollywoodwatergate

radio sho 2003 amature and dumb

Monday, September 24, 2012

hollywoodwatergate made me a hostage

You can always walk out the front door buy you cant ever escape the situation...
now about the mundane update on my
local "family clinic" ,in the neighborhood.....
well -
LAST VISIT I told the primary doc,Anna Rabkina ,that :
she can't focus in on me NOR single me out for "special treatment", &/OR ostrasize me....
she says I'm ,not!YET TRIED TO REFER ME OUT,WAY OUT AS IN 25 MILES OUTTA' HERE.....
  She always argued with me
SO DID HER HOMEY STAFF
 This is a "family clinic", and im not comfortable  OR SHES NOT COMFORTABLE...
giving you hormones etc etc ....
well .....
she stopped babying me ......
 Now she ignores any and all my requests& left me with a broken down pharmacy ,ACROSS THE STREET
that claims" she declines and ignores any and all requests for renewals",
WE KEEP ON FAXING BUT SHE DONT OR WONT REPLY

 I'm being battered for my diagnosis and treatment....
Maybe if  RED NECK RABKINA , feels ,SO "uncomfortable" -SHE COULD TAKE A LOOK @THE DSM3 Manual -2009-TO DATE?!
She will see the standard treatment for standard diagnosis ,
 ,MAYBE ,she'll know what to do....,

but if she IS 'uncomfortably bigoted'.....
WHAT CAN I SAY?...
She needs to 'GET-SENSITIVE'-AND WHO HAS THE TIME TO SIT AROUND AND WAIT FOR EVOLUTION TO CATCH UP ,W/HER NOW?!
......
Meanwhile

I HAVE TO ADMIT
I'm ,so sick ,now with symptoms
I can't get out of my own way .....

YOU DONT HAVE TYO BE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO KNOW WHAT TO PRESCRIBE
DIAGNOSIS SO SALIENT
SO-without any injections
 or daily gel in my systems -
I fall apart ,NOW I'M NOT COMFORTABLE AS A MAN IN SOCIETY
teeth crumbling etc.....
ESCHEMIC ATTACKS ETC
 I won't borrow money ,to buy drugs  ESPECIALLY : T SHOTS -covered by my insurance ,SINCE 1987,

No comments:

Post a Comment