hollywoodwatergate

radio sho 2003 amature and dumb

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

this is no comedy

*Today Sept 25th 90 days b4 CHRISTMAS- GODS BIRTHDAY !
 and i accomplished nothing in my book.
ANOTHER YR.
MEANWHILE.....
on the mundane level:
 i got a job i could love .
i got a taxi cab license at city hall
i take the fairs and split it in half
and i pay for the gas,
first day- i got 5 druggies and an BEAUTIFUL crying abused woman
and went 8 fairs
 5pm to 2am
   made 46 dollars total
i went 65 miles
 and paid the company their half 23 dollars '
and i took my half
BUT NOT HOME...
cuz ,.i paid $35 in gas to fill it
 and i made no tips,
but i liked the boss who hired me and the company but
nice enough people -they never called me back
 except the son called me back as i left on foot that nite
and said :
here's $5 bucks....
 you over paid me
and i said no i don't think so ....
and he says believe me you did
one week and i never heard from the the son again,,,,,
and the bosses own son said: he will "call me personally"
setting the record straight
 i noticed on my taxi  license it says:
 height 6 feet 4 inches,
and i specifically said 64 and 1/2"( inches).
the boss, mike ,kept calling me ted or ed or something, and i just went along with it ,they took no correction.
Next time i will know, if that IF THAT ever happens again
 i hope its a limo
the truck job driving criminals shotgun  around- who only get 13 bucks cash a week
 and will assist me on the truck, for probably 16 hrs a day ,maybe even 7 days a week

 is looking a lot better now


meanwhile too ....i got refused by GLAAD ON THIS HOLLYWOODWATERGATE CASE AND I JUST THOT I'D TOSS THAT BIT OF INFO IN THERE ....I WAS SO SURE I GOT A SMART TEAM OF LAWYERS I BOT CHAMPAGNE AND TOASTED THE EVENT, BY MYSELF, OF COURSE....
took me 3 days to get reused to the idea that in 2012
this year- I accomplished nothing-again
WHAT A SHIT HOLE WHEN PEOPLE ARE APATHETIC
...IF EVERYONE GOT 30 DAYS FOR NOT HANDLING MY CASE
bet it would be handled succinctly

i looked up shrinks pix online and i swere the ride he told me to be on my best brhavior with and do all she says was the shrink (one of 3 ) i saw in my face on the job and in the library same week
and she was in my cab the biggest bitch i ever picked up in my life
the other one was trying desperately to get in the washroom while i was in there at the library and the other approached me in my face at work doing salvation army charity work
maybe a coinicidence
but w/ freinds and jobs like this who can say a word?????????
TO BE CONTINUED

 soon-
 i will publish their various pix
 next time im at computer





No comments:

Post a Comment