hollywoodwatergate

radio sho 2003 amature and dumb

Saturday, March 30, 2013

WHAT IS' HOLLYWOODWATERGATE', NOW ?

I told a female making the mistake of having any connection to me- who lives down the street, to take PRECAUTION-and when she started being tortured I  suggested she too make a log of her torture wh/ coincidentally began, only , after she met me ,all though she went off the deep end and I haven't seen her since march 4th because she was acting sounding crazy like the perp wants the victim to sound ,so she wouldn't say calm -she went bananas attracting attention and I had to attempt to seek other means to separate asap until she was attracting would get lost
in the long run this is still FBI TERRITORY .
 I hope this is somewhat of a good enough  example to help her log the fiendish habits of my Oliver twist family and their entourage of seamy lowlife.
overkill-yes-but fiendish habit typical of stalkers who use electrical hi tech torture is the usual and very predictable.
 you'd think after all I did for Hollywood while everyone made millions fame and fortune off of plagiarizing me and my original hit songs for over 3 decades consecutively that at least my devoted loving sibling family and Sicilian proud in-laws would be grateful,
 or get lost!..., but" stalkers don't go away".
this "zapping was a verbal threat initially , and, also started on my father first ,in Lynnfield,Ma.FAMILY RESIDENCE
"ZAPPING" (AKA THE MACHINE) WAS GUIDED TOWARDS even on some of his most helpless tenants like the beloved Mrs. ANDREWS(80YRS OLD ), OF LYNN... WHO LOVED ELVIS ,-
Needless to say- I am very apprehensive to join into anything ,with any1 ! , esp. people I respect  due to the bloodshed and everyone close since 1992 and earlier being offed.
I am still an eyewitness left to the wolves so far but justice will prevail-I will never give up.
I am an honorable discharged veteran, of the united states national defense department -discharge upon request, and was awarded the Grenada campaign during the Regan administration, from the war dept.,
 though my illustrious  sister scoffed off with that medal ,and her hubby AKA the lisping Captain erased my military status, with his special skills- I suppose I can say I won't forget-
The log examples are , to be continued ....(next week)
this is just a commentary and example of a log, in brief ...




I HAVE FAITH MY GOVERNMENT WILL COME THRU ,&
perhaps appropriately ,on  EASTER ,
RAISE THE DEAD -LITERALLY-
 PETITION, ON MY BEHALF ,
FOR AN Exhumation PROCEEDINGS....


No comments:

Post a Comment