hollywoodwatergate

radio sho 2003 amature and dumb

Saturday, October 27, 2012

slavesinger hollywoodwatergate and plagiarism

WHEN IT COMES TO PLAGIARISM ;THERE ARE LAWS YOU KNOW ,BUT, y no laws, to give me my pay; income, and, money ,for my hit songs?

i cant even buy rollerskates

y so much jealousy; bloodshed; maliciousness, and slander ,when i am the one who did the songs in the first pl.?!
All i got is grief;and ridicule ;slander;malicious lies ; bloodshed and ruin- rite up to my ears in loss over doing the best songs i could possibly ever do ,
I'm finished for doing my best ,following dreams ,being ambitious; doing everything possible ,to make the best songs in the world ,done ,for thanking god for the talent;using it ,& for listening to no one,
I regret nothing i did ,but everything sorry losers did to me and mine,
and now it seems there was never anything in place- to this day- to ever make it different for me ,or anyone else,THAT this -could have happened to!
...it's still wrong, and it's still my songs; my millions -weather i am allowed to say so ,or not, and weather i am allowed to  have access to  my song money i made or not ....even tho i made songs so famous; there is not match for me ,and even tho all the songs alone i made -made tons of  millions of dollars ,my life was STILL stolen and i STILL never let go of my songs ,NOR MY life ,Nor anyone i lost in this mess ,Nor do i give up on anything that was plagiarized & STOLEN OFF MY BACK THAT everyone stole or not...
and i don't like having to act like its mine ,WHEN IT IS MINE ,
AND I HAVE INACTIVE FBI CASE HISTORY SO FAR...
IN FACT :
 I JUST WROTE OBAMA ,AND STILL NOTHING ...
HE USES PLAGIARIST SINGERS LIKE ,SPRINGSTEEN(BORN IN THE USA ,COVER ME,ETC ETC ETC)& OTHERS LIKE :
JAMES TAYLOR,(CUP OF LIES),
TO BACK THIS OBAMA CAMPAIGN
WHILE  ROMNEY,
USES "BORN FREE"
AS A POLITICAL - THEME SONG
TO BACK HIS CAMPAIGN-
WHICH IS A REFRESHING CHANGE ,ESP.FROM ALL THE IGNORANT PLAGIARIST STARS OUT THERE...
Maybe i AM , too hard on the talent, but, there's got to be a break,
No one ,w/ me got a brake FROM THIS WAR SOME DECLARED ON ME AND MINE ,NONE GOT A BRAKE ,from an early grave
 they often say ... , that a picture is a thousand words ....you perpetuate what you put in pix.
and. ..there's always  danger  going too deep in films& fetishes ,so ...you must be ,"always be aware of the dangers of the snuff biz"....
Give me one example, of "plagiarism" ...IE:show a thousand words taken ,and,
 being perpetuated in film ;HOLLYWOOD, and/or music ....
,then how plagiarism ends up in snuff up to your ears......
now does anyone finally see how important PLAGIARISM 
 really is 
,yet?!?

1 comment:

  1. IT'S PLAGIA PASSED DOWN-
    ALIAS ADEL ,BIG-TIME PLAGIARISTS FROM ENGLAND IS IN THE NEWS BECAUSE, SHE HAD A BOY!...GREAT! !
    FATSO HAS MY MONEY- MY SONGS TOO ,OR SHE'D NEVER BE HEARD OF ,AND HAS AN OFFSPRING NOW ,TO CARRY ON THE FATSO PLAGIARISTS TRADITION ...HE WILL BE A BETTER PLAGIARISTS THAN THE GENERATION BEFORE HIM ,AND PASS IT DOWN ,TILL THE YOUNGEST IS PREDICTABLY MADE INTO "THE-PERFECT-PLAGIARIST!".FIGURES...BUT,THERE SHOULD BE A LAW...YA THINK!?

    ReplyDelete