hollywoodwatergate

radio sho 2003 amature and dumb

Thursday, July 19, 2012

hollywood loveles and slavesinger info

phillus, jon, me, my mom, and cathy, went to wonderland and the lynnfield country club, since my teen years, ea. sat nite, with my mom doris (soon to be doubled after the song money started rolling in ) and my dad who died suspiciously but was printed as died of diabetees complications=B.S.
the daughters debbie and denise were close and diane and her twin very nice too
i used to try entertaining and making everyone laff when at their sordillo home in lynn....but what i found out now that this is out and i see EDNA , AND who the daighters married i called fbi agent today 3x, noreen gleason boston  fbi special agent and was not put thru
there are death threats according to girls stalking me now sayingh they have to help my sibs and carmella on a death contract as they were asked,and gleason ,im telling you now this is what is meant by hollywoodwatergate story comes out or we all go in the obituiaries,i was not put thru your line @ all this morning 3X!!!!!

well heres some  vip to me and  obituary and up to date annimosities on the wife AKA the late phillis welsh sordillo is on the bottom of the same page as john and she"s EDNA!?

No comments:

Post a Comment